ALA vs VLD: Deportivo Alaves are in the eighth spot and have done really well for themselves so far. The team has done really well for someone of their stature. They were touted to be in the relegation zone, and have proven their doubters wrong. All they need to do now is make sure that the end to the season isn’t a meek one, and they are able to sustain their status to be in the top-10 in the Spanish League table.
Meanwhile, Real Valladolid are in the 18th position and are on the verge of being relegated from the league. They have scored the least number of goals so far in 26, and that is not a good return at all. If they have aspirations of maintaining their classification in the topmost tier of Spanish football, it will come only if they don’t give up in the dying embers of the game. They have to be ready to fight for what they truly believe is rightfully theirs.
Alaves vs Real Valladolid Team News
- Guillermo Maripan will be coming in the centre back spot to give the team a better chance at not conceding goals.
- Burgui, Victor Laguardia and Ruben Duarte are the only absentees for the team.
- Fernando Pacheco will be the goalkeeper for Deportivo Alaves.
- No changes in the starting XI are expected for this fixture.
- Luismi, Toni Villa, Stiven Plaza, Anuar, Dije Cop and Pablo Hervias are sidelined while Ruben Alcaraz is suspended for Real Valladolid.
- Yoel Rodriguez Oternio will be the safety net for the backline.
Alaves vs Real Valladolid Playing 11:
Pacheco (GK), Navarro, Maripan, Ely, Duarte, Inui, Brasanac, Manu Garcia, Jony, Borja Baston, J Calleri
Yoel (GK), Moyano, Kiko, Calero, Nacho, Keko, Anuar, Ruben Alcaraz, O Plano, S Guardiola, E Unal