Amazon Quiz Today: The Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer Start At 8 AM & Close At 12 PM. Every day the QuizTime (contest) is brought and made available to the customers by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. In order to participate in the quiz, one must sign in their Amazon account through the app.
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App. Amazon Today Quiz is Amazon Pay Quiz Win Rs. 20000. Answering all the questions of Amazon Quiz 25th November 2019 correctly you can eligible to win Rs 20000 from Amazon India.
Amazon Quiz Answers to Win Rs 20000
- When he scored a century in his last test appearance, he became the first person to score a century on debut and in his last test match. Who is he?
Ans: Greg Chappell
2. In the 1975 Bollywood movie ‘Sholay’, what was the name of Basanti’s horse?
3. In context to geography, what are ‘Isohyets’?
Ans: Lines on a map showing equal rainfall
4. Which sultan declared himself as ‘Sikander-I-Sani’ which means the second Alexander?
Ans: Alauddin Khaliji
5. In which country would you find the Table Mountain, a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the country’s capital?
Ans: South Africa
How to Play Amazon Daily Quiz on 25th November 2019?
- Sign in to the Amazon App
- Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Time 25 November 2018” Banner, tap on it.
- There will be a total of five questions
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Make sure to answer all the five questions before 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12 PM noon.
By the quiz today (25th November), the winners will be announced on 30th December 2019. The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.