ClickMinded Review: ClickMinded was originally a live, face-to-face training class I held for my colleagues in marketing at PayPal. It then evolved into an all-day weekend training course for startups in San Francisco. I was getting good feedback on it and decided to turn it into an online class. Originally designed as a one-day SEO training bootcamp, the much more evolved online version aims to empower students to confidently and intelligently take control of their organic search strategy, as quickly as possible.
Last year, ClickMinded released a whole bunch of great new digital marketing courses, along with an SOP library. SOPs are super-specific checklists that show you exactly how to implement what you’re learning in the courses so that you can grow your business faster than ever. Since we’ve been working with Tommy and the ClickMinded team for many years now, we were able to lock down an even-better-than-usual deal for y’all.
I purchased another bundle that offered a taste of this course. I absolutely loved the presentation but couldn’t manage the full price item. $149 is an awesome price for this SEO course; I jumped at the opportunity.
SEO Checklist | What is SEO? Complete Tutorial
HTTP Explained: Status Codes | Google Tag Manager on WordPress
Social Media Calendar | Optimized Meta Descriptions
- The course is well organized and dives to a good depth.
- The presenter, Tommy Griffith, is an excellent instructor making the program understandable and fun.
- Specific and detailed approaches for key SEO activities – tools to use, keyword research method, technical SEO and more.
- The bonus section is deep and expanding – Local SEO, Pinterest search and Amazon search bonuses are excellent. More bonuses are added regularly.
- Linkbuilding section isn’t deep enough – I was hoping to see more specific strategies and outreach email templates.
- Leaves you wanting more – while the course is incredibly valuable, I wanted even more after completing the course. It does leave enough strings to pull on to Google further details with a framework of what to build on.
- The course progress tracker doesn’t always work – I completed section then logged off only to come back and see the sections showing as uncompleted again.
- Price: $497 for lifetime access with ongoing updates
- Instructor: Tommy Griffith, former head of search for Airbnb and PayPal
- Level: intermediate to advanced
- Length: 6 hours plus 3 hours of bonus material