ARS vs VAL: Arsenal have been the definition of a side who has underperformed in an exceptional manner this season. Given how strong their roster is, the team has not been able to do anything significant at all at the domestic front. Even though they have seen a big change in management, Unai Emery has not laid down the marker. However, he is an adept coach and has won this title with Sevilla twice, making Arsenal one of the favourites to win it all here in the secondary competition in Europe.
Meanwhile, Valencia FC is in the 6th spot in the Spanish League table and are looking to make a final charge for something to happen for their season. They started off slowly but have lately picked up the pace. Even though the team is coming off two losses, they will be looking to prove a point to their owners that there is still some fight left in the squad. This has been usual campaign so far for the side, and a win in this semi-final tie will icing on the cake for Valencia FC.
Arsenal vs Valencia FC Team News:
- Laurent Koscielny will be coming back in the starting lineup and help the defence out immensely after a horror show in the last game.
- Rob Holding, Hector Bellerin, Danny Welbeck and Aaron Ramsey are the only absentees for the team.
- Petr Cech will be the goalkeeper for Arsenal.
- There is a good chance that Ferran Torres is going to come in the right win for the side as Wass will be playing as the right-back in place of Piccini.
- Geoffrey Kondogbia and Denis Cheryshev are sidelined whereas Francis Coquelin is suspended for Valencia FC.
- Raul Neto will be the safety net for the backline.
Arsenal vs Valencia FC Playing 11:
Cech (GK), Sokratis, Koscielny, Monreal, Maitland-Niles, Xhaka, Torreira, Kolasinac, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette
Neto (GK), Wass, Garay, Paulista, Gaya, Torres, Soler, Parejo, Guedes, Moreno, Mina