AUS vs SL: Srilanka has D Karnaratne, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis who will make it in the top order whereas they have experienced Angelo Mathews and D Silva who will try to bonker big scores from the lower middle order of the team. The team is highly dependent on Lasith Malinga in the World Cup, who didn’t feature in the first warm-up matches. He will be the go through bowler for the team due to his experience and ability.
Australia is still in search of finding the best playing 11 for their team. Although they won the first warm-up match they have pretty big players at the bench, so is their last chance to pick the best playing 11 for the team. Steve Smith gave some indications over the injury but it is still not identified that which player has been injured in the camp of Australia. Let’s see who wins and who fills the voids in their team.
Australia vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team News
- Nathan Coulter Nile might get a go against Srilanka who didn’t play the first warm-up match against England.
- Steve Smit played a brilliant inning against England, whereas he will be given rest in this warm-up and Shaun Marsh, as well as Usman Khwaja, could be in contention for the opening spot in the last warm-up before the World Cup kicks off.
- Lasith Malinga didn’t feature in the first warm-up match but he can give it a go just before the last warm-up match before the World Cup.
- Kusal Perera will look to get back in form and it’s his last chance before the World Cup to claim his position in the playing11.
- Isuru Udana is still in question whether he will play or will be given rest due to a nasty collision that occurred in the first warm-up match against South Africa.
Australia vs Sri Lanka Squads
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch(c), Shaun Marsh, Steven Smith, Usman Khawaja, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Glenn Maxwell
Sri Lanka: Kusal Perera(w), Dimuth Karunaratne(c), Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Jeevan Mendis, Milinda Siriwardana, Thisara Perera, Jeffrey Vandersay, Suranga Lakmal, Avishka Fernando, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep.