BAY vs DOR: Bayern Munich are the defending champions for the longest time and are having the most difficult season in recent history. The team has been through some trials and tribulations, and still have managed to stay relevant in terms of classification. Right now, they are in the 2nd spot and will not be giving up easily on their title.
Meanwhile, Borussia Dortmund are the leaders of the Bundesliga this season and are clearly the more deserving side to win it all. They are genuinely playing excellent football so far, and with a leader in Marco Reus, they have someone truly great to rely on. He has been injury free relatively this season, and that has been the reason why the club has been this dominant.
Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Team News:
- Robert Lewandowski, David Alaba and maybe even Javier Martinez might come in the starting lineup for this game.
- Corentin Tolisso, Arjen Robben and Alphonso Davies are the only absentees for the team.
- Manuel Neuer will be the goalkeeper for Bayern Munich.
- Marco Reus will be returning to starting XI for this fixture and lead the side from the front.
- Achraf Hakimi, Maximilian Philipp, Abdou Diallo and Christian Pulisic are injured for Borussia Dortmund.
- Roman Burki will be the safety net for the backline.
Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Playing 11:
Neuer (GK), Kimmich, Sule, Hummels, Alaba, Martinez, Alcantara, Gnarby, Goretzka, Coman, Lewandowski
Burki (GK), Wolf, Akanji, Zagadou, Guerreiro, Witsel, Delaney, Sancho, Reus, Larsen, Alcacer