CHE vs SLPG : Chelsea are in the third spot in the Premier League table and they are looking to get back to the UEFA Champions League. The team has got a dogfight in their hands when it comes to qualifying from England, and maybe winning this tournament is the most ideal way they can assure their place.
Meanwhile, Slavia Praha are the leaders of their respective league, and this is the only way possible that they can get some much-needed clout around them. The team will be looking to give it their all in these two legs in order to showcase that they have made some real progression in terms of game style.
Chelsea vs SK Slavia Praha Team News:
- Willian, Pedro, Olivier Giroud and Marcos Alonso were rested in the last game and will be returning to the starting lineup for this game.
- There are no clear absentees for the team.
- Kepa Arrizabalaga will be the goalkeeper for Chelsea.
SK Slavia Praha:
- An unchanged starting XI is expected to be named for this fixture.
- Tomas Soucek is suspended for SK Slavia Praha.
- Ondrej Kolar will be the safety net for the backline.
Chelsea vs SK Slavia Praha Playing 11:
Arrizabalga (GK), Zappacosta, Rudiger, Christensen, Alonso, Kante, Kovacic, Barkley, Pedro, Giroud, Willian
SK Slavia Praha–
Kolar (GK), Kudela, Ngadeu, Deli, Coufal, Traore, Husbauer, Kral, Boril, Stoch, Skoda