Happy Birthday MSD: Captain Cool MS Dhoni was celebrating his 36th birthday today. The fastest wicketkeeper, a legendary batsman and the best finisher who was born in Ranchi, Jharkhand on July 7, 1981. He is the most famous cricketer loved by Indian fans after Sachin and lovely called as “Thala” by Tamil fans. After so many struggles and hard work he achieved this place from as a ticket collector who is running in the crowd, he developed as a trophy collector makes fans crowd running behind him.
In social media, his birthday celebration is started one week before, and they put the countdown for his birthday. So many editzzz, videos only Dhoni pictures go viral in all places. Not only his fans sending wishes to him. From all over the world, the most famous cricketers, our Indian Cricketers, celebrities, etc. send their wishes and gifts to him.
Dhoni, who turned 36 today, finished the arrangement as the fifth most elevated run-scorer (154).
For his 36th birthday we can see 36 collections about Dhoni:
- Born on July 7, 1981, in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Dhoni’s fatherly town Lvali is in Uttarakhand.
- Dhoni finished his schooling in DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir in Ranchi.
- Before playing as a cricketer, his interest was only in football and badminton.
- He was an amazing goalkeeper, so his mentor Keshav Banerjee asked him to make his attempt on cricket and wicketkeeping.
- Dhoni was working as a Traveling Ticket Examiner (TTE) at Kharagpur railroad station from 2001 to 2003, under South Eastern Railway in Midnapore.
- The East zone team rejected Dhoni at first by saying he had a different playing style.
- He got Rs.50 from his mentor Deval Sahay for every six, while he was playing in the Central Coal Fields limited in the Sheesh Mahal Competition.
- He made his introduction for Bihar in the Ranji Trophy against Assam in 1999-2000, and he scored 68 not out.
- He is crazier on bikes from his young age; now he had few collections of bikes.
- His likes are the Yamaha RD350, Harley Davidson Fatboy, Ducati 1098, Kawasaki Ninja H2 and the super selective Confederate Hellcat X132.
- “Helicopter Shot” the most famous shot of MSD was educated to him by his companion Santosh Lal at tennis-ball competition in Ranchi.
- He made his global introduction in an ODI coordinate against Bangladesh in Chittagong and got run out from the main ball he confronted while batting at No. 7.
- Dhoni played 131 First Class coordinates and scored 7038 keeps operating at 36.84 with nine hundred and 47 half-hundreds of years.
- Dhoni is the first captain in world cricket to win three ICC trophies – 2007 World T20, 2011 World Cup and 2013 Champions Trophy.
- He is the second most outstanding run-scorer as a wicketkeeper in one-day internationals.
- He resigned from Test cricket in December 2014 and Kohli take over the captaincy after Dhoni’s retirement.
- Dhoni is the best Indian Test skipper with 27 Test wins, overshadowing Sourav Ganguly’s record of 21. He is additionally the best ODI, and T20I captain for India with 110 and 41 wins individually.
- He won more than 100 ODI coordinates after Australia’s Ricky Panting and Allan Border.
- In his fifth ODI, he played a No.3 and scored 148 from 123 balls against Pakistan in Vizag.
- Dhoni married Sakshi Singh Rawat on July 4, 2010. Sakshi was from Dehradun, Uttarakhand doing Hotel Management and was acting as a student at the Taj Bengal in Kolkata.
- Their marriage ceremony held solely with their close relatives and friends especially John Abraham and Bipasha Basu was joined in the ceremony.
- Ziva, Dhoni and Sakshi cute baby born on February 6, 2015.
- Dhoni is known for his speediest stumping with a record of 155 stumpings.
- Dhoni has hit the most global sixes as chief (204). General he hast hit 322 sixes up until this point and is fifth on the rundown-driven by former Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi (476).
- He has a record for playing most number of matches as a captain(331).
- Dhoni is India’s best chief as specified earlier yet he likewise has the questionable refinement of an Indian commander with most Test overcomes abroad with 15.
- Dhoni’s score of 54 from 114 balls against West Indies at Antigua in 2017 was the second slowest 50-year score by an Indian batsman.
- The unbeaten 183 he scored against Sri Lanka in Jaipur in 2005 is the most outstanding score by a wicket-guardian in ODI cricket.
- Dhoni’s 224 against Australia in the Chennai Test in 2013 is the second most outstanding score by an Indian chief. On the way to 224, Dhoni enlisted the most remarkable Test score by an Indian wicket-guardian when he was on 193, beating Budhi Kunderan’s 192.
- Dhoni is known to be one of the best ODI players in history and throughout the years has been the best finisher in restricted overs cricket.
- Dhoni has so many fans in India and abroad too.
- In IPL matches, he played for Chennai Super Kings Team and won the Cup twice in 2010 and 2011. He not only won the cup also won so many hearts of Tamil fans during IPL match.
- For Dhoni has consistently kept up that the Army is his initially adore and was given the privileged rank of Lieutenant Colonel on 1 November 2011. “I love my nation, I tell my better half she is just the third most essential after my nation and my folks, in a specific order,” Dhoni once said
- He is a big fan of John Abraham and had long hair quite recently like him.
- Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf had requested that Dhoni not trims his hair on the 2004-05 Tour. Be that as it may, a couple of years after the fact he was donning a short haircut.
Happy Birthday, Dhoni stay happy always in our hearts……We Love you…