ATN vs INT: Inter Milan are the third-placed side in the league table and have proven themselves to be a perennial UEFA Champions League team. They were supposed to mount a serious charge to the title this season, but that hasn’t happened at all. The team has lost eight games this season, and that is not a good return for someone who has aspirations of being the champion.
Meanwhile, Atalanta BC is in the fifth spot and have had a rather successful season for a side of their stature. They are undefeated in their last six games and it will take more than just a side who can score goals to beat them. If things go well, it will see this team finish in the top 6 and claim a spot in the UEFA Europa League, which is a definite uptick for what is going to an influx of revenue in order to help the club in their objectives.
Inter Milan vs Atalanta BC Team News
- Roberto Gagliardini will be retaining his space in the starting lineup ahead of Vecino.
- Sime Vrsaljko, Stefan de Vrij and Lautaro Martinez are the only absentees for the team.
- Samir Handanovic will be the goalkeeper for Inter Milan.
- Mussa Barrow is going to be leading the starting XI by being the lead striker.
- David Zapata is suspended for Atalanta BC.
- Pierluigi Gollini will be the safety net for the backline.
Inter Milan vs Atalanta BC Playing 11:
Handanovic (GK), D’Ambrosio, Skriniar, Miranda, Asamoah, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Politano, Nainggolan, Perisic, Icardi
Gollini (GK), Palomino, Djimsiti, Mancini, Hateboer, Freuler, Roon, Gosens, Gomez, Illicic, Barrow