JUV vs MIL: It is the business end of the season in Serie A with just 8 more matches to go. Understandably, every single team will look to get the best results to finish as high as possible. However, for Juventus, it is just about holding strong for a final push towards the league win. Powered by Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus are heading towards an early title win.
Meanwhile, Moise Kean is expected to be back in the team after the unpleasant events in the last match against Caligari. The Italian youngster was constantly subjected to racist chants by the away fans. However, it did not stop him from scoring an important goal for his team and winning them the match.
Juventus vs AC Milan Team News
- Cristiano Ronaldo won’t be risked as he recovers from his thigh injury.
- Dybala has a knock and is a doubt
- Mandzukic is expected to be fit after recovering from illness.
- Douglas Costa, Juan Cuadrado and Sami Khedira should all be unavailable due to their respective injuries/illness
- Goalkeeper Donnarumma and midfielder Paqueta were both injured in the last match and won’t be available.
- Veteran Reina will guard the goal for AC Milan.
Juventus vs AC Milan XIs
Juventus – Szczesny, Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Matuidi, Can, Pjanic, Bernadeschi, Kean, Mandzukic
AC Milan – Reina, Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez, Kessie, Biglia, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu, Piatek, Suso