LIV vs POT: If Liverpool were a strong team last year, they have grown even stronger this term. They are conceding fewer goals while being the same old explosive version of their own. Jurgen Klopp seems to have discovered the perfect balance in his side and the German will be optimistic to go all the way in the Champions League this year.
Meanwhile, Klopp would expect his team to do the job in commanding and assured fashion to avoid any nerves during the business end of the season. Liverpool are in a close fight with Manchester City in the Premier League and Champions League is always a difficult tournament to win.
Liverpool vs Porto Dream11 Team News
- Andy Robertson will be a big miss for Liverpool after picking up a late booking against Bayern Munich
- James Milner is expected to fill in for the left-back. Moreno might also be considered.
- Oxlade Chamberlain, Joe Gomez and Adam Lallana are all out with their respective injuries.
- Alex Telles got injured last week but is expected to be back in time.
- Vincent Aboubakar is out due to a cruciate ligament injury
- Pepe and Hector Herrera won’t be available due to suspensions
Liverpool vs Porto Playing XIs
Liverpool – Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Milner, Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Salah, Firmino, Mane
Porto – Casillas, Militao, Felipe, Leite, Telles, Corona, Danilo, Otavio, Brahimi, Marega, Soares