MAL vs QAT : Both the teams are sitting at the bottom two spots with one win each in three encounters so far. This will be their final fixture in the tournament and no doubt both the teams will look to sign off with a win.
The table topper of the tournament will further advance into the ICC T20 Men’s World Cup Qualifier to be played later. Both Qatar and Malaysia are out of contention for that.
Malaysia vs Qatar Team News
- Virandeep Singh and Anwar Aruddin will open the innings for Malaysia
- Syed Aziz, wicketkeeper Shafiq Sharif, skipper Ahmad Faiz and M Syahadat will form the middle order
- A Ramly and S Muniady will do the late hitting and form the bowling attack with Fitri Sham, N Liyanage and Anwar Rahman
- Qatar will play under the leadership of Tamoor Sajjad
- Faizal Zaved, Kamran Khan and Inam Ul Haq will form the top order
- Muhammad Tanvir, T Sajjad and M Rizlan and Nouman Sarvar will follow
- Zaheer Ibrahim, Awais Malik and Mohammad Nadeem will form the bowling attack
Malaysia vs Qatar Squad
Syed Aziz, S Muniandy, SKG Krishnan, Anwar Rahman, Shafiq Sharif, Suhan Alagaratnam, Ahmed Faiz, Muhamad Syahadat, Anwar Arudin, Muhammad Wafiq, Pavandeep Singh
R Sandaruwan, Mohammad Ahsan, Ilyas Ahmed, Shiraz Khan, Muhammad Kashif (c), Meet Bhavsar, Adnan Idrees, Bilal Tahir, MM Sarwar, MNM Aslam, Usman Waheed