MCI vs CAR: Manchester City have been rampant after a rare blip where they looked to have given Liverpool a free run to the title. Pep Guardiola has managed to get his boys back on track and firing on all cylinders. Recently, the English team, led by the Spaniard, hasn’t put a foot wrong and they are being rewarded for that.
Nonetheless, Manchester City have no reason to be sympathetic towards their next opponent. If anything, they need to be ruthless as the campaign reaches its business end. The club fans must be excited to see their team finding good form at a crucial point in season. A win tomorrow’s match will take City back to the top again.
Manchester City vs Cardiff City Team News
- Sergio Aguero is out injured.
- Mendy and Fabian Delph are unavailable for Manchetser City due to injuries. However, club captain Vincent Kompany could be back.
- John Stones is also expected to make the starting 11.
- Callum Paterson is out for the rest of the season with an ankle injury
- Sol Bamba is also facing the same fate as Paterson after his knee injury
Manchester City vs Cardiff City Playing 11
Manchester City – Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko , D Silva, Fernandinho, B Silva, De Bruyne , Jesus, Sterling
Cardiff City – Etheridge, Peltier, Morrison, Bennett, Manga, Ralls, Arter, Mendez-Laing, Reid, Murphy, Zohore