FCG vs MCFC: FC Goa had a cracking start in the first leg by winning it by a margin of 5-1. Furthermore, they managed to do so by being the better side away from home and that has helped them position themselves strongly. This franchise has been the benchmark when it comes to scoring goals, and coach Sergio Lobero has made sure that the defensive duties don’t go undermined as well. They are looking really strong, and are definitely now the favourites to win the ISL title.This match is to be played at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Goa, India. The ground has a capacity of 18,000.
Meanwhile, Mumbai City FC need to wake themselves up from sleep, as they have to be at their best in order to put up any sort of fight. They were thoroughly embarrassed by FC Goa and now have to a giant mountain to climb. Manager Jorge Costa was livid with his players, as the defence completely shut down, and they were a shadow of their former selves. The franchise finally made their way to the semi-final for the second time in the history, and have now once again let themselves down.
FCG vs MCFC Team News:
- No changes in the starting lineup are expected for the game.
- Nobody is going to be missing for the team.
- Naveen Kumar will be the goalkeeper for FC Goa.
Mumbai City FC:
- Even though no new names will be on display in the starting XI, tinkering in the formation is expected.
- Nobody is sidelined for Mumbai City FC.
- Amrinder Singh will be the safety net for the backline.
FCG vs MCFC Probable Playing 11:
Naveen (GK), Seriton, Fall, Pena, Mandar, Lenny, Jahouh, Jackichand, Bedia, Brandon, Corominas
Mumbai City FC–
Amrinder (GK), Souvik, Goian, Lourenco, Bose, Sehnaj, Machado, Raynier, Issoko, Sougou, Bastos