The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has conducted the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) successfully in May 2017. Also, the Medical Counselling Committee declared the first allotment results for the examination on this Saturday, July 15. Candidates those who all applied on the allotment via all India quota can check their seat allotment results at the official website.
The process of registration began on July 3 and ended July 11 for the NEET allotment to the seats of MBBS and BDS at medical education institutes. Whereas, the candidates had to lock their options by July 12.
Candidates would be required to report the allotted college after confirming the results which published on the official website by 5 pm on July 22. By this process, it confirms the admission. If the candidates are not well with the first seal allotment list, they can take part in the second round of the allotment. As per the report, the MBBS and BDS classes will begin from August 7th, Monday of next month.
The process of Round 2 Seat Allotment will begin from 5th August to 7th August 2017. The Round 2 allotment Result will Publish on 8th August 2017.
Check NEET UG 2017 first allotment result
- Visit the official website of MCC, mcc.nic.in (OR) check here
- Click on the Undergraduate admissions portal.
- Then, click on the link the all India quota counselling.
- Now, click on the notification for the first allotment results.
- Enter your details in the provided field and click on submit button.
- The result will appear on the new page.
- Candidates can download the result or save as PDF or take a print out of the same for further reference.