LYN vs REN: Olympique Lyonnais are the third-placed side and have been playing really good football all season long. The team has developed their young talent well, and need to make the final stretch towards being a legitimate contender for the title. Coach Bruno Genesio has done wonders for this team, and even though Jose Mourinho is being linked to taking over this team, he is aware that there is still a job that needs to be done.
Meanwhile, Stade Rennais FC are in the eighth spot of the Ligue 1 and have done really well so far. The team will be looking to make up some places in the league table and do have some talented players in the roster. Just like their opponents, their core is built on youngsters, which is a good sign for the future of the club. If nourishment is done in the proper sense, this side can be a contender to make up the European spots.
Olympique Lyonnais vs Stade Rennais Team News:
- Memphis Depay will be coming back in the starting lineup for this game.
- Amine Gouiri, Ferland Mendy and Kennt Tete are the only absentees for the team.
- Mathie Gorgelin will be the goalkeeper for Olympique Lyonnais.
Stade Rennais FC:
- Clement Grenier and Gerzino Nyamsi are expected to come in the starting XI for this fixture.
- Jordan Siebatcheu, Abdoulaye Diallo, Ludovic Baal, Romain Danze, Rafik Guitane are injured whereas Hamari Traore, Ramy Bensebaini and Benjamin Bourigeaud is suspender for Stade Rennais FC.
- Tomas Koubek will be the safety net for the backline.
Olympique Lyonnais vs Stade Rennais Probable Playing 11:
Gorgelin/Lopes (GK), Rafael, Tete, Denayer, Marcal, Ndombele, Aouar, Dembele, Fekir, Terrier, Dembele
Stade Rennais FC–
Koubek (GK), Nyamsi, Da Silva, Mexer, Bensebaini, Sarri, Andre, Grenier, Lea-Siliki, Hunou, Niang