RB vs RS: Real Betis are in the 9th spot in the La Liga, and this has been a difficult season for the club so far. They have been a side who has been a perennial UEFA Europa League participant and will be looking to prove that there is still some fire left. It is going to be a tough task, but still not implausible that the team cannot make the top-7. This goal will require them to be at their absolute best at all time for the remainder of 9 games, and give it their all.
Meanwhile, Real Sociedad are just one position behind their opponents in 10th, and they too will have similar ambitions. The team has seen some changes in the roster as well as management frequently in the last few years, but a sense of stability is finally here. The team has had 10 draws this season, and if few of the contest here or there, it would’ve seen this club be near the top four.
Real Betis vs Real Sociedad Team News:
- Andres Guardado has served his suspension and he will be returning to the starting lineup for this game.
- Junior Firpo and Francis are the only absentees for the team.
- Pau Lopez will be the goalkeeper for Real Betis.
- Igor Zubeldia will have his partner Mikel Merino come back in the starting XI as the duo marshall the midfield.
- David Zurutuza, Asier Illramendi, Diego Llorente, Hector Moreno and Kevin Rodrigues are injured for Real Sociedad.
- Genorimo Rulli will be the safety net for the backline.
Real Betis vs Real Sociedad Playing 11:
Lopez (GK), Mandi, Bartra, Sidnei, Barragan, Canales, Celso, Carvalho, Tello, Moron, Leon
Rulli (GK), Zaldua, Navas, Elustondo, Hernandez, Zubeldia, Merino, Januzaj, Oyarzabal, Juanmi, Jose