Restream.io Review: Many people who are live delivering games live and chat live have live delivery channels on multiple platforms, such as YouTube Live and Twitch. Many people record live streams on one platform and upload them as videos to another platform later. Regardless of changing the distribution contents on each platform, in the case of live distribution in which the contents do not change for each platform, although it is thought that “it would be convenient if it could be delivered simultaneously on multiple platforms …” I wonder if there are many people who have abandoned the means. WEB service which can answer such demand, broadcast live distribution simultaneously on multiple platforms “Restream.ioI actually tried using it.
Restream is an end-to-end live streaming platform that makes it easy for marketers and broadcasters to multi-stream video live across all streaming platforms and services including all major social networks.
- Stream video or desktops to any live-stream service.
- 30+ live streaming services and destinations to choose from.
- Input RTMP URL and STREAM KEY in your streaming software to go live.
- Real-time analytics and dashboard to track performance.
Content creators everywhere use Restream to live broadcast without platform or processing limits.Don’t confine yourself to a single ecosystem when you can go so much bigger.Experience the whole spectrum of streaming by grabbing lifetime access to Restream for just $49! Multiply your streams and viewers today
Restream pricing is not publicly listed. A free version is available. For more information on packaging and pricing contact the vendor directly.
These video software platforms are packed with features and tools like:
- Instant live streaming to multiple social channels simultaneously
- Viewer registration, security and monetization methods
- Video clipping and highlight capture for instant replays
- Live video recording and capture for on-demand playback after the event has wrapped
- Branding control for lower thirds, athlete information and score updates
- Professional inputs from multiple sources including HD cameras, mobile phones and pre-recorded video
- Production team and editing collaboration