SPA vs SWE: Spain are sitting atop the table, with 3 wins from as many matches, scoring 8 and conceding just 2.
Sweden are 2nd after 3 games, two points behind their next opponent. The story could have been different had they avoided a 96th-minute equalizer from Ola Kamara in the 3-3 draw against Norway.
The UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers match will be played between Spain and Sweden at Santiago Bernabéu, in Madrid, Spain. The ground has a capacity of 81,044.
The game will start at 12:15 AM (IST), on Tuesday, June 10.
Spain Team News:
- Goalkeepers: De Gea, Kepa, Pau Lopez
- Defenders: Ramos, Carvajal, Llorente, Hermoso, Gaya, Inigo Martinez, Alba
- Midfielders: Sergi Roberto, Busquets, Navas, Cazorla, Parejo, Rodri, Fabian
- Forwards: Oyarzabal, Isco, Asensio, Rodrigo, Aspas, Morata
Sweden Team News:
- Sweden head coach Janne Andersson is unlikely to make any changes here. Though, he could name an extra man in the midfield to suffocate the hosts. Sebastian Larsson could be the man.
Spain vs Sweden Playing 11
Arrizabalaga (GK), Carvajal, Ramos, Hermoso, Alba, Roberto, Busquets, Isco Aspas, Morata, Asensio
Probable XI: Olsen (GK), Lustig, Jansson, Helander, Augustinsson, Claesson, Olsson, Ekdal, Larsson, Forsberg, Berg