Women are the lead for every bright home. Each and every human being had the relationships of Mothers, Sisters, Wives, Girlfriends. How would we do anything without the help of them in our life? Who made a tasty and healthy food without expecting anything for daily – Mother. Helping good things forever at any time – Sisters. Managing both families at a time along with the career and work as restlessly. International Women’s Day is a day to celebrate all these incredible Working Women’s across the world. March 8th in every year is the celebration of IWD. People are using Greetings, Messages, Quotes to showing them how much we care and love them. Check the best Women’s Day Quotes and share with your women in your life. Inspire the people we sending them Motivational Women’s Day quotes in English and Hindi.
Women’s Day 2017 Theme, Speech, Inspirational Women’s Day Quotes
Till date, the women are facing inequalities in many countries, they forced to harassment and affected by various difficulties. It is a day to highlighting them with the history of Women’s milestones, key events, and awareness to achieve equal opportunity in this human life. Most of the colleges and schools are celebrating this women’s day with the Motivational speeches and other games under the tag of Women’s Day Speech competitions. The 8th March International Women’s Day Quotes are there by the great experienced people; we can use it to create the better world. The main aim of all these quotes is to target to motivate people. As previously said, the women protection in many countries are still under process; it should be changed as strong by using new laws against Women. The Government of the each and every country should ensure the social security of Women.
The International Women’s Day 2017 theme is “Be Bold For Change” which focuses on “Women in the Changing World of Work: Planet 50-50 by 2030.” People can spread their message by sending and sharing the Inspirational Womens Day Quotes on social media. Organisations like UN WOMEN are always there to change the women world from the troubles.
For every second around this world, a woman caught to harass. Though many great leaders and people are saying about the harassment that was facing by women around their country and world. Each and every State, Country are facing this mostly, and women are suffering tonnes of difficulties in their lives. We, people, are changed the lot with our work due to the technology improvements. Sometimes, our innovations also go against the women. In this 21st century, most of the country women are facing the gender inequality. We can able to change our world if each and every people think about the women’s daily life. Get the Happy Women’s Day Quotes in Hindi and English and send it to your women and make them happy through your wishes.
- The history of all times and of today especially teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. Oprah Winfrey
- I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. – Louisa May Alcott
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.–Margaret Thatcher
- In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change. – Hillary Clinton
- Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us. –Thomas Paine
- Duniya hai Aurat se saari
Gulaami phir bhi sehati hai
Inke liye hai jeena ek sazaa
Apano ke liye jeeti hai
- Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues. – Charlotte Bunch2
- I don’t get this whole super-skinny obsession. I really think women look more beautiful when they let their curves show. –Vanessa Marcil
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. – Marilyn Monroe
- In many parts of the world, especially Pakistan and Afghanistan, terrorism, war and conflict stop children to go to their schools. We are really tired of these wars. Women and children are suffering. –Malala Yousafzai
- evi ka daaman hai bada…Diya usane apana pyaar saara….Kehlayi voh stri, kehlayi woe k naari….Ban kar ek aadarsh usane kiya jag ko ujiyara…. Happy International Women’s Day
- Jab mard aurat se pyaar karta hai to wo apani jindagi ka bahut chhota hissa deta hai par jab ek aurat mard se pyaar karti hai to who puri jindagi de deti hai. Naari diwas ki shubhkamnayen!