JAC Chandigarh First Round Seat Allotment Results 2017: The Joint Admission Committee Chandigarh had just declared the first round seat allotment results on its official website. Those candidates who all waiting for the results can check their status at the result web portal. The officials had released the JAC Chandigarh First Round Seat Allotment Results 2017 for the students on chdenggadmissions.nic.in to get admission to the Engineering programmes of their own.
Students can visit the official website home page and click on the Seat Allotment Result – Round 1. It will direct you to another page to enter JEE(Main) Roll Number (Registration Number), Password and Security Pin to check JAC Chandigarh 1st Round Seat Allotment Results.
So, the allotted seats in all the rounds based on your JEE Main 2017 All India Rank. Allotment Letter contains all the details regarding the course and college allotted to the candidates.
JAC Chandigarh First Round Seat Allotment Results 2017
- Important instruction which provided in the login page of the official website are following:
- Confidentiality of Password is solely responsibility of the candidate and all care must be taken to protect the password.
- For security reasons, after finishing your work, kindly click the LOGOUT button and close all the windows related to your session.
- Candidates are advised to keep changing the Password at frequent intervals.
- Never share your password and do not respond to any mail which asks you for your Login-ID/Password.
According to the update: the Last Date for Submit Willingness and Seat Acceptance Fee Round 1 is 14.07.2017 by 5:00 PM.
If the candidates not satisfied about the first round seat allotment result, the go for the 2nd Round Counselling which started from 17th July to 19th July 2017.
Steps to check the JAC Chandigarh First Round Seat Allotment Results 2017
- Visit the official of http://chdenggadmissions.nic.in
- Click on Seat Allotment Result -Round 1 Link at the bottom of the homepage.
- Enter your JEE roll number, Password, and Security Pin.
- Click on login button.
- Now, download and save it for future reference